PanPlanner can change your lifestyle!
By looking at today’s schedule organized in a simple way, changes in life will begin.
And double-check the schedules that you have completed.
With a sense of achievement, you will look forward to another day.
When we were planning days on paper and barely managing time, Franklin Planner was a big help.
In this rapidly changing era, evolution is needed to survive.
In the smart phone era, there is no need to manage items separately, and you do not have to re-write schedules anymore.
Now, through PanPlanner, you can look at the To-Do lists easily and manage your time and appointments.
In the View List, you can manage the importance of all the schedules and manage the process status of each schedules. In the View Calendar, you can plan your time management.
You can manage the daily, weekly, monthly schedules, as well as certain schedules that have not been decided yet.
It is difficult to satisfy the needs of everyone in their schedule management.
We will continue to improve such areas to ensure that we can be your partner in schedule managements, leading to a better life.
[Important Features of PanPlanner]
❖ Schedule Management
- Importance can be edited in View List(Daily, weekly, monthly) and process status can be checked.
- Schedules can be moved in the View Calendar (Daily, weekly) in the preferred schedule and time can be edited.
- A month’s schedule can be easily seen in the View Monthly Calendar.
- View List and View Calendar can be switched with a touch of one button.
- The background of View Schedule can be set/changed, and images can be used as background.
- By adding related schedules, the same contents can be copied to a new schedule, and relevant schedules can be tied as one.
- Widgets can be installed in the background to check daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Just by assigning a date on the memo allows it to be changed into a schedule, and for a schedule that you can’t complete, deleting a date of a schedule will transform it into a memo.
- Images and maps can be attached in a memo just like the schedule.
- Various categories such as a diary, to-do, information and so on can be added, edited for usage.
- When registering anniversaries, solar/lunar dates can be selected.
- Alarms can be set to remind you of the anniversaries.
❖ As for following time management using PanPlanner, utilizing projects, sending and receiving schedules, settings and other detailed information, please refer to the PanPlanner’s website.
Pan Planner : Calendar & To Do is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Pan Planner : Calendar & To Do (version 1.7.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.